Empower & Amplify The Voices Of Underprivileged Children In India Today

Hey Champ,☀️

It's your LeadStar Buddy here.🧑‍🎤 I hope you are doing amazing. I just stopped by to spill the tea on a project that I am currently spearheading as part of a Social Entrepreneurship Internship with Hamari Pahchan NGO. This is a project close to my heart, and I would love for you to get involved as well. The Education For All Project seeks to provide materials, resources, and meet the learning needs of the underprivileged children in Delhi, India.

Get to Know Hamari Pahchan NGO🤝

Let me introduce you to Hamari Pahchan, a Delhi-based nonprofit organization dedicated to making a real difference in society. Founded in 2015 by the remarkable Sir Tarun Mathur, this NGO has been at the forefront of social change in India. Sir Tarun, an esteemed international chess player and a respected government officer at Air India, has been serving in the aviation industry for over a decade. He’s truly the backbone of this organization.

Hamari Pahchan was born out of a deeply personal mission. After the tragic Nirbhaya case in 2012, which shook the entire nation, Sir Tarun launched the “Save Delhi, Brave Delhi” initiative. This drive led to the installation of CCTV cameras across different parts of the national capital in collaboration with the state government, creating a safer environment for everyone. This initiative eventually blossomed into what we now know as Hamari Pahchan.

Hamari Pahchan NGO is all about providing opportunities to those who often go unnoticed in our society. They focus on a range of critical issues such as child education, menstrual hygiene, unemployment, and hunger. Their impactful projects include the Drishti Project, which is dedicated to child education, the Sukhad Project, focused on menstrual hygiene awareness, and skill development programs that offer employment to those in need.

But it doesn’t stop there. Hamari Pahchan isn’t just about supporting the underprivileged; it’s about empowering people from all walks of life to build a better future. The NGO is committed to inclusivity, working for the betterment of everyone, regardless of gender, age, or background. They’re here to create lasting change for all.

So, Champ, now that you know the incredible work Hamari Pahchan NGO is doing, you can see why I'm so passionate about being a part of this movement. As an intern, I’m not just gaining experience; I’m contributing to meaningful change alongside a team that’s committed to making the world a better place, one project at a time.

Whether it's through ensuring children receive the education they deserve or empowering women with essential resources, every effort counts. This journey is close to my heart, and I’m excited to be on the frontlines, driving impact in ways that truly matter.

And here’s where you come in—we can make an even greater difference together. Let's roll up our sleeves and support Hamari Pahchan in their mission to uplift lives and build a brighter future for all. What do you say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Change Generation: An African Narrative On Leading Revolutionary Change For The Africa We Want!