From a Simple Volunteer Action to Remarkable Achievements: My Journey To The Limelight With the West African Association of Customer Service Professionals (WAACSP).
Hey Champ,☀️
It's your LeadStar buddy here.🧑🎤 What started as a simple desire to contribute to a cause larger than myself quickly turned into a transformative journey with the West African Association of Customer Service Professionals.
September 2023, I took a selfless step to volunteer for the Nigerian Customer Service Index (NCSI). What a ride it’s been! I found myself working alongside some of the best minds in the Customer Service sector. Beyond the daily task of rating a plethora of sectors and industries in Nigeria, I had the privilege of leading the graphics design team. Together, we crafted stunning templates that left a lasting impression. We didn’t just work hard—we worked smart. And guess what? We smashed our goal of 5,000 entries!🥳
As the volunteer tenure drew to a close, I was honored and recognized as one of the excellent volunteers, walking away with a prestigious membership offer with the West African Association of Customer Service Professionals, valued at $100, and a certificate of recommendation and recognition.
But that’s not all - through my active participation in fireside chats and webinars, I also secured a $50 worth of scholarship to take a Basic Certification Course in Customer Service through the 2024 1st Diet ECOWAS-WAACSP Basic Certification in Customer Service (BCCS).
The training was intense but absolutely worth it. We explored the different facets of Customer Service namely:
💢The Foundations of Customer Service
💢Cutting-Edge Customer Service Techniques
💢Service Touchpoints and Delivery Excellence
💢Mastering Different Customer Types
💢Effective Complaint Handling
💢Leveraging CRM Tools for Success
Fundamental to my Certification are the series of engaging classes, practical sessions, modules test, email exams, CRM scenarios test, and Certification exams. Scaling all the exams with an 85% A-pass.
Interestingly, the WAACSP community is not just vibrant; it’s a powerhouse of opportunities. I’m incredibly thankful - first to Mr. Chris, the Director of NCSI, for constantly supporting me by sharing the fireside chat links, and to Mr. Tunji for this incredible honor. I don’t take it lightly, that's why despite a packed schedule, I met every deadline, and now I’m excellently BCCS certified and a Certified Customer Service Professional (CCSP).💃😇
And the best part? This year’s NCSI volunteer experience promises to be even more amazing. Don’t miss out - sign up as a volunteer and help rate the customer service sectors and industries in Nigeria. Check the comments for the sign-up link!
![]() |
| Volunteer @ Women ICT Training 2024 |

Sign Up Link - https://ln.run/e_X4g
ReplyDelete